Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 13, 2017

I got my money back but still wont do business with this company again.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2017

This company is selling products that are not in their Inventory!It took me over a week to not get my product and then i had to call numerous times to get my money back and still haven't gotten my money back.

Zero stars, They are still advertizing that they have the products in stock and that they are$ 96.00. I would never suggest doing business with this company because after calling them to change my shipping address they sent me a request to see my id and send them the paypal receipt. They are selling based off of the internet and arent giving the customers what they paid for. Scam and a joke .

Why would you sell something that is not in your inventory and then take the money from the customer to later tell them that the product is no longer available or Discontinued .

I looked on Amazon and there are plenty available and i also called the distributor and they told me that the product was still being made.Lyers!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Whole experience, Very poor customer service and response time, Lied.