I just read the previous persons problems mine just started in November.CARID SCUMBAGS charged me $1618.00 for 2 hoods and 2 fenders.

That i cancelled . i have been emailing and calling customer service ( WHICH IS REALLY A BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED MORONS WHO KNOW LITTLE ABOUT PARTS ) I ordered a hood that i made CARID send me photos of the back side and i was guaranteed the hood was made is US. when i received the hood the box says " MADE IN TAIWAN " i freaked out called which is useless . How the f__k can governor Kristi in New Jersey ALLOW THIS *** " CARID " TO OPERATE?

on the internet, I have been searching for complaints against CARID.COM and you wont believe that there must be over 1,500 complaints, CARID even gas over 535 negative complaints on EBAY/ BBB 395 COMPLAINTS. So why don't we " i mean people who have been through *** dealing with CAR *** ID get together and sue the *** out of the owner of CARID this guy is a greedy careless fool who doesn't care what customers gets screwed . I have never had so much trouble dealing with a company. I know the employees are lying to the customers.

Its a trick all you have to do is give them your CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL, BANK DEBIT CARD AND > GAME OVER < THAT'S IT .

THAT'S CALLED A SCAM !!Amherst, New York

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of carid customer care from Carid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

I was getting ready to order a bumper and hood...this made me change my mind! Thanks