2.6
Turnaround Time

Ordered a pair of $350 dollar taillights for a totaled car I had purchased, the taillights sat in the box until ready to put in, rolled it out of the garage and a few weeks later noticed one of them was filling up with water!Called them to have them replaced, they were out of stock and it would be 2 months until they had another shipment.

Waited the 2 months, while my 2015 FRS drove around with water in the taillight. Called back again, only to be told the shipment never came, so we then decided to order a different pair, well then they wanted to charge me for those, ON TOP OF THE ONES I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR THAT WERE LEAKING! So we went through with that and I was supposed to get a refund after they sent me new ones and I sent the defective ones back. Well the new ones came, opened the box and THOSE WERE BROKEN INTO PIECES!

Finally decided we wanted to send both of them back for a full refund, after waiting for months. Called to get it taken care of again and they insisted that we send the broken ones back and they would put another pair on the way.

Well needless to say, UPS picked up the broken ones 3 weeks ago, still hadn't heard anything.Called this evening to see what was going on and here they are saying they never received the broken ones I sent back, when I clearly have the tracking number and UPS website says that they were delivered...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for this feedback.I am truly sorry to know, that you had encountered such inconvenience during this transaction.

I will be glad to look into your profile and to make the things right.Please reply to my comment with your order confirmation number and I will get back to you with possible resolution.

Sincerely,