1.7
Turnaround Time

MY ORDER #21623548 I order a part on April 11 2017 paid for a next day shipping service and today is April 18 2017 i haven't receive the package i call a few times have to wait more than 30 minutes on hold every time i call to receive only lies after lies they told me that the package ship out that is on the hand of a ups location i call ups and they told me that they don't have any package delivered by CARID with the tracking number i provided or under my name or address the other lie was that ups lost the commercial invoice to justified why i haven't receive the package the other lie was that the package did not ship out because they have to verify my method of payment and i use my visa and is the same visa i use to do purchases in other websites and i never had this problem of payment verification they told me that as a diversion to justified why the package has not left the warehouse of CARID bad customer service and irresponsible with customers DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE STAY AWAY VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback.On behalf of the company I want to apologize for all inconvenience you had encountered with during this transaction.

I am sorry to know, that the shipment of the order was delayed, and the commercial invoice was lost, which delayed the shipment even more.

I looked into your profile and figured out, that you requested to issue a full refund to your account, because you had never received the product. I asked my Billing team to issue a refund to your account immediately.

You will be receiving it within the next 24 business hours.The product will be returned to the manufacturer.

Once again, I do apologize for all inconvenience caused to you.

Sincerely,