1.4
Turnaround Time

Liers and crooks who will never refund for a defective or misrepresented product. Worse customer service ever.

Dash kit didn't fit right, and is NOT wood as advertised. Cheap plastic! They have been arguing for 2 weeks and 10 emails that I can't return the defective product because I open the box. Really??!!

Then they say there is "wood under the plastic" Really??!! {{Redacted}}

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of dash kit from Carid. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $209 and wants Carid to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for posting this feedback and letting us know about the issue you had encountered with. I am sorry to know, that the product did not meet your expectations and did not fit your application.

I will gladly look into your profile and check if there is a way to resolve the issue you had faced with. Please reply to my comment with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,