2.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 26

It is now August 26, 2017.Carid.com has had it's brand new wrong parts returned to them in the condition I received them.

To date, Carid.com HAS NOT refunded over $300.00 to me. So, these fools and their so called business have kept my money since June 2017. My bank, which should be all over this THEFT, tells me something different every time I contact them about this company and my dispute. CarId.com did send me an anonymous e-mail asking for details about my complaint.

I replied by telling them to go away, as they obviously think it is funny to STEAL people's money. When the company leaders are talking to a taped deposition by the New Jersey Attorney General's Office they may things may change.

STAY AWAY FROM CARID.COM.I guarantee that YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR THE EXPERIENCE.

Update by user Jul 27

Just an update: Carid.com received their wrong parts back over 2 weeks ago.They have NOT credited my account nor have they contacted me.

One of their lovely personnel wrote me an e-mail stating that Carid.com had credited my account, "so stop contacting us." That was and remains completely untrue. This company NEEDS to be reported to the New Jersey Attorney General's Office. What they appear to be involved in is keeping people's monies as long as they possibly can, earning massive interest from the collective monies gained and only cooperating once they are slammed against the wall by an entity with some muscle behind it. ( i.e a bank or financial institution) Onyx Enterprises is the corporation that owns and operates this online scam.

If I have my way they are going to answer to the N.J Attorney's General Office. They have created a pattern of business dealings that clearly indicates they do not and have no intention of operating in good faith.

Get ready Onyx, because I am coming at you with an Army the likes of which you have never seen.This means you, Roman.

Original review posted by user Jul 11

Carid.com....I entered into alive chat with one of their reps online.He confirmed the parts I was purchasing for my vehicle were in fact the correct parts.

I ordered two of them costing a total of $305.00, after he told me, "they are in stock and ready to ship." That was a lie! The parts spent 3 of the 10 day shipping trek in Maryland. Upon arrival of parts, 10 days later, I opened the box and found an RMA from a previous customer inside one of two boxes. I saw immediately that the parts were wrong.

I contacted Carid.com and they REFUSED to give me an RMA, so I could send their wrong parts back to them. I had to get my Bank involved because of their position. Every time I contacted Carid.com I spoke to a different person. Every time I called Carid.com I got a different story.

Every time I called Carid.com it was difficult, because English is not their primary language. After my bank got involved and reversed the charge for the parts, Carid.com decided to issue me an RMA. I shipped their parts back to them and tracked the shipment. Their parts arrived last Friday.

I inquired on Monday about my refund..which, at this point is my bank's refund. I received a response to my inquiry in broken English, basically telling me they issued a refund and if I had a problem with that, take it up with my bank. I checked my account to determine if my bank's provisional credit to my account was removed and my account credited. NO CREDIT as of Wednesday.

THIS HAS BEEN A MONTH LONG NIGHTMARE FOR TWO PARTS. Carid.com should not even be able to sell dirt.

This company should be investigated by the Federal Trade Comission.They get your money and hold YOU hostage!

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Company does not operate in good faith.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback and let us know about the issue you had encountered with. We regret to know, that you encountered such issues during this transaction. We would like to look into your profile and check why you did not receive your refund.

Please reply to this comment with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,

Voice Of Client at CARiD.com

to CARiD #1356859

You have my order number and you have your parts back.So, don't write a reply and sign it as, "Voice of client at Carid.com." You and this company are scam artists.

You want my order # so you can obtain my address, payment method etc. The New Jersey Attorney General's Office has my order number, the RMA, the return tracking number and hundreds of complaints against Carid.com. So, "Voice of client at Carid.com" take your "voice" and contact the New Jersey Attorney General's Office. (Maybe they will depose you, since you are so concerned)

I would encourage any other customer who has been screwed by this company to send your case to the New Jersey Attorney General's Office.

They are very interested in this outfit that is operating in their State. Tell the agent who contacts you to attach your case to my case.

It will all come into play in the future.Roman and his criminal enterprise can go back to the Ukraine and people who try and raise a family by fixing their own vehicles can do so unmolested.

Please, report to the N.J Attorney's General Office. They deserve that!