Turnaround Time

This company does not operate like a legit business.I was told by 2 of their reps that I received the wrong item and I would receive a Return Authorization.

Within a few days later, another 6 Car ID reps contacted me saying they did not have enough info to authorize a return when all the info was already given to and reviewed by the first 2 Car ID reps. And when you call asking for a supervisor, they say they have many supervisors and do not know who I should talk to????? Bottom line is they make you jump thru loops hoping you get tired of asking for the return authorization.

Not a good way to do business.Do not buy from this company unless you have the patience to put up with their unprofessional tactics.

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Whole experience of returning wrong item shipped.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback and letting us know about the issue you had encountered with. I am sorry to know, that you had unpleasant return experience with our company.

I will gladly help you to return or exchange the item you got. Please reply to this message with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,