recently purchased a bumper from them. i jumped the gun and ordered it not immediately realizing the first two display pictures were clearly misleading, the other pictures of it were very plain and different from the first two.

I realized this 5 min after my order and did all i could to cancel it, however i was after business hours so i called the following morning. The first customer service representative explained to me he would be unable to cancel my order due to the fact that the product was ALREADY BEING MANUFACTURED, the other(his supervisor) informed me she couldnt cancel my order due to the fact that the product was ALREADY SHIPPED TO THEIR WAREHOUSE. It was very obvious that they had their minds made up before they even heard my whole story.

To add insult to injury, the lady offered me a return amount of $50 if i didn't want the product.

The cost of the product was around $500. CarID would rather sacrifice a customer for life just to make one sale, which, to me, implies they are a potentially struggling business and not anywhere near the top of their competition.

Review about: Bumper.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments