2.0
Turnaround Time

I purchase new headlamps for my Jeep Liberty 2002 and one was defective.It would not adjust.

They would not send me a replacement without sending the defective one back first. I choice to purchase an second replacement which they recommended as I would not have to waiting for the turn around. I can seem to get my credit for the purchase refunded after I sent the defective part back. Never again will I purchase from them.

I have email them back and forth with not resolution. I am call them now and complaining everywhere on the internet I can. I will file with BBB too. I purchase new headlamps for my Jeep Liberty 2002 and one was defective.

It would not adjust. They would not send me a replacement without sending the defective one back first. I choice to purchase an second replacement which they recommended as I would not have to waiting for the turn around. I can seem to get my credit for the purchase refunded after I sent the defective part back.

Never again will I purchase from them. I have email them back and forth with not resolution.

I am call them now and complaining everywhere on the internet I can.I will file with BBB too.

Review about: Headlight.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: It has been resolved.

I didn't like: Return of defective product.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for posting this feedback and letting us know about the issue you had encountered with. We are sorry to know, that you were dissatisfied with the return/exchange procedure. We want to look into your profile and see if the issue was resolved.

Please reply to this comment with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,