1.7

Over a week now you're still advertising the wrong description of the product with the sales price.Even after they told me it would be taken off.

The description of the product is very misleading. This is a very deceiving sale practice in which the company is doing. You would think after all the trouble that I went through in purchasing and bring it up to their attention that two of their web pages has the wrong description and prices of the product. Lease they would honor the price that they advertise.

We're talking between $40 - $50 difference. In the past I have made big orders before and was planning to do more in the future which would have easily double my first order. But now I've have decided to do business with other company's that I have done in the past with the same situation as above, in which they have honor me for their advertising mistake. Go figure?

I guess in this situation the customer is not always right. I also read reviews of past customers and their expricences with the company and orders...WOW...I've should of read this before making my order. We'll now see how long it will take when I return the wrong advertise price in which they have knowledge to me and get reimburse.

It would be curious to know if the upper managers/CEO will read this.I doubt it.

Review about: Carid Catalogue.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

I was reimburse after I did return the product. Although it took two calls from me to correct them on the return money. More work and wasted time on my part in fixing their problems.

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with others. We are sorry to know, that you were dissatisfied with the service we provided you with.

We would like to pull out your order in our system and check why the issue was taking place. Please reply to this comment with your confirmation number.

Sincerely,