Turnaround Time

Searched their website for air filters for my Infiniti.Cost was $20.00 for two.

On screen which said proceed to checkout it showed free shipping. After checkout total changed to $11.00 for shipping and total of $31.00. Called to cancel order and received conformation. Next thing I got an e-mail that the order had been shipped.

Called today and was told that they had forwarded the cancellation to the manufacturer and it was disapproved. This is a Scam. Very deceptive. Now they are supposedly contacting the manufacturer for shipping labels to return them and are waving the return charges.

I am sure that this process will take a couple of weeks. I am sure that they will charge cancellation fees. Do not believe anything that they tell you!!! They must have many complaints.

It takes about 20-30 minutes on hold to talk to someone and they transfer you to someone else. If they go to all this trouble to cheat me out of $11.00 what would they do for something expensive.

I would not keep their merchandise if they gave it to me!!!Beware!!!

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Deceptive business.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback.We are sorry to know, that the shipping cost appeared at the checkout only.

I do apologize for this unpleasant situation and for all inconvenience this matter caused to you.

Please get back to us here with your order confirmation number.We will gladly look into your profile and waive the shipping cost.

Sincerely,