Verified Reviewer

1.2

Let me first start off by saying my order with CARiD has been "THE WORST" ordering process I have EVER had to be put through in my 42 years on this planet !!!

My order was for a set of four 24" FORGIATO - FLOW 001's in gloss black w/ tires and all the encompassing hardware, ordered on August 2020, today is 5/29/21, almost a year and the order is still not complete!! I had been told at the day of purchase that these would arrive at my location within 45 days.

*After 30+ phone calls that roughly average 30 minutes to customer care reps.

*Several emails that have gone unanswered by customer care reps.

*Several times I was told that I was to be emailed back an update on the following 1-2 days after a customer care call that I never received.

*Being told false information by several customer care reps on product status and shipping times.-, and manufacture communications.

*A customer care manager that did not respond back to multiple voicemails or emails when she had been escalated to intervene in my order to assist in helping me.

*THE WORST - being told that a wheel was damaged and the stickers/decals were missing but were being corrected by communication to the manufacturer as CarID then knowingly shipped all these wheels to me without correcting these issues.

Which in turn they blamed the shipping company (UPS) that they had been damaged in their possession, but as you can see all the damage on the wheels are from the "TOUCHLESS" tire mounting service they provide you and not caused by shipping. The shipping packaging wasn't even damaged to cause that damage.

*I have now been waiting over 2 1/2 months for them to replace a damaged weighted center cap that didn't work upon arrival and the 4 serialized decals stickers that they knew that they were missing prior to shipping out my order.

(Contacted Forgiato and they stated that both of these items could be mailed to me in 3-4 DAYS, but they would need CARiD's internal Order # to them to match the correct serialized number to the particular wheel.

ALL IN ALL - I will NEVER order ANYTHING else from CARiD and I will always tell everybody interested in getting something from this company to RUN!! It's not worth it, just buy from the manufactures themselves as they have treated me so poorly it can't even been put into words!!!

- A first &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; last time customer of CARiD

Preferred solution: Additional Reimbursement and to follow through with what they agreed to do 2 1/2 months ago (Serialized Decals and Center Cap Replacement).

CARiD Cons: Damaged product, Worst customer service ever, Shipping delays, Lies and more lies.

Comments