1.4

I received my hood for my 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t on March 11th 2021. I was at work when it arrived and had my 70year old mother there to let the driver in the home to deliver it.

When I opened the box I had seen a small bend on the driver side corner and thought it was something I could fix. I unboxed the hood and installed it. To my dismay the bottom of the hood was crinkled and the passenger side was pushed in and not noticeable until on the car. 3 different spots of damage.

They simply told me there is nothing they could do since I installed it on the car with 4 bolts. They offered me a 15.00 coupon and a 25.00 refund. I contacted Meyer Distributing ( delivery co. ) They said they receive many calls a day about the terrible customer service and poor quality of merch.

from carid. I'll never shop there again, and I'm telling everyone I can about how they stand behind their product.

In these tough times people save for a part for their car or truck and trust a company to take care of them... Not carid

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this company they do not stand by their customers.

Comments