ABSOLUTELY THE F*CKING WORST !!! ITEM DESCRIPTIONS ON THE WEBSITE ARE NOT ACCURATE AND PHOTOS OF THE ITEMS DON'T SHOW THE SAME COLOR AND QUALITY OF THE ITEM YOU WILL ACTUALLY RECEIVE.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A F*CKING JOKE ( and that is putting it nicely ) -- THEY CLAIM THAT THEY HAVE "EASY RETURNS", "HASSLE-FREE AND NO HEADACHES" BUT JUST TRY TO RETURN SOMETHING .... HOURS SPENT ON HOLD TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE AND IS NO MORE THAN AN "ORDER TAKER" -- TWO WEEKS OF EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS WAITING FOR A RMA TO RETURN THIS GARBAGE AND ALL I GET IS EXCUSES AND DELAYS !!! HAVE HAD TO FILE A DISPUTE WITH MY CREDITOR FOR A REFUND.

SUBMITTED A "CUSTOMER REVIEW" ON THE CARiD WEBSITE WHICH WAS NOT POSTED BECAUSE IT WAS THE TRUTH -- THE QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE BLOWS !!! I CAN'T IMAGINE ANY OTHER RETAILER OR ETAILER BEING WORSE THAN CARiD !!!

MORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL COVERKING SEAT COVERS ( CARiD PART # 141744 ) CAN BE VIEWED AT WWW.RIPOFFREPORT.COM -- SEARCH "CARID".

***BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS IF YOU WANT BUT DON'T SAY THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED WHEN THEY *** YOU TOO !!!***

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Customer Care.

Comments

Not only is Cardi late in delivery!! Late letting me know the manufacturer had a delay!!!

The day I was promised delivery, yesterday, has come and gone...... So I told Cardi Customer service if they could not track or help me Just cancel!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID!

They cancelled on me No sorry, we will work hard etc Just cancelled! Like a huge FU to me

Metairie, Louisiana, United States #937115

CARiD IS THE WORST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. CHECK NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS.

OUT $1,124 BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPIDITY AND "NO" KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.

Dark Red Fox

It's too bad "VENDOR" hasn't got the guts or balls (no offense) to put his real name to such a comment.

He probably works for Carid. That would be a "no-brainer", don't you think?

#361951

I have to say I actually feel bad for the customer base CarID has to deal with. I know from first hand experience the type of people they try to service.

A part that is a "no-brainer" for some is rocket science for others.

Can't make everyone happy. Especially some the *** that CarID deals with on a daily basis.

Ordered a mesh grill. It was cheap junk.

They wouldn't take it back because I was 4 days past the 30 return policy. They told me to list it on ebay. I wouldn't want to stick anyone else with their junk!

Their pictures look great but the product is junk! Keep looking!