4.8

Ordered the X Metal black mesh wire grilles upper and lower by phone as I had some questions which were promptly answered by Eric.I installed the bumper grille insert after dropping the plate holder for full exposure of the bumper grille.

All the holes and supports matched up perfect. I had the upper grille installed because I don't do metric and had an IOU at my body shop. They had it done in 45 minutes but the bug deflector had to be deleted for the hood to close. Truck looks better without it and with the new grille.

The X Metal logo came off easily.Awesome value and great service.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of t-rex x-metal series mesh grille from Carid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Thank you very much for posting this feedback. Please provide us with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,