Product: Carid Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 225 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Carid - False shipping estimates that get extended by 3 weeks once you pay

Just like I said -- the delivery time is a ploy, fantasy, fairy tale . Expect at least a month before your wheels arrive. Boom

Carid - Bad bad bad

Supposed to be combined shipping. One part came in. I called to ask why. They told me to think logically. That the parts were from two different manufactures (not my problem!). So how could they combine shopping. I said, logically, your employees are either stupid or lying!!! For assuring me they would be combined! They just try to make the issue the consumers fault! BAD BAD BAD!!!
Show

Will never buy from CARiD again.

I ordered a tonneau cover in February with a expected ship date of April 3rd. Halfway through March they send me an email that it was shipped. Next day I get an email that it’s delayed and new ship date is May 3rd. This tonneau cover is in that high of demand that it’s back ordered 3 months!? I doubt that.

Carid - Total Non-sense.

I put an order on 3/6 midnight, and call them to make a cancellation on 3/7 6:00am. They confirmed the item is not shipped yet, shocks could be cancel but not the wheels. Ok fine, I received the cancellation notice on the shocks. And after a week I do received the item I requested for cancellation,they confirmed that the cancellation was somehow denied. It costs me $119 to return. Terrible company, would never purchase again. I am sure will share my story to other car enthusiast.
I didn't like
  • Company does not operate in good faith
#1492060
Show

Carid - Ordered a nose cover for a 84 chevy Silverado on Feb 14 . 2019. prepaid with a money order to cover cost..was told by company rep order would b sent out Feb 21st..

Called cardi feb 25 to chek on order...told by company rep money order had not been cleared..was told product would b snt by mar 1...i sent money order by usps on feb 14 and it was delivered feb 15.....i will nevr order anything from these duds..i wished i had nevr dealt with this slop jar outfit...i calld bbb about this company and they hav e had numerous complaints...i can see why...save your time and money ..RUN

Carid - Very disapointed

Ordered a rv tire on the carid site. received an email stating order had been shipped. several days later learned that the order was cancelled. Reason stated was that I canceled the order, I did not. The company told me that they cancelled the order bc that manufacturer does not produce the product any longer. When I called the customer service the wait music was hard rock and very loud and annoying. will never do business with this company again.
I didn't like
  • Anything ab out this company

Carid - Parts not arriving on time

It took Carid a full to notify me that the brake pads that I ordered were a special order item. I call them and they had no information on whether they were available from the manufacturer and when they will be delivered by! I planned to have my brakes changed this week before a road trip. I don’t like how this company orders for you from different locations and you get multiple shipments for one order. I will. It be using this site ever again.
Ease of Use
Equipment Quality
Usability

Carid - Sucks horribly

I paid for a break line with shipping i payed 75 dollars i never got my package they refunded the 17 dollars i spent on the part but still charged shipping which wasnt refunded so now when i try to use either gift card shipping was outrageous 160

Carid - A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

I ORDERED PARTS .I WAS TO RECEIVE THEM IN A WEEK. A WEEK & A HALF LATER STILL NOTHING. AFTER CALLING AND SPENDING A LONG TIME ON HOLD, I WAS TOLD THE PARTS WERE BACK ORDERED AND I WOULD NOT RECEIVE THEM FOR OVER A MONTH . I ORDERED THE SAME PARTS FROM SUMMIT RACING AND GOT THEM BEFORE I RECEIVED THE REFUND FROM CARiD.
2.0

Carid - Bumber Guard formy ram gone wrong

Ordered from Carid. 700$ missing 27 parts. Bolts, lights, adhesive, screws etc that were included. Never received them. Every time I contact customer service, it’s never the same person. No one there has a clue. I gave them options to help, they delay, not offering money back or a discount for 100$ shipping cost, and still can’t get parts that were included for the install of this bumper Guard . Do not use this company. They send you missing parts, delay,no money back.
1.1