Carid Clutch Kit Review from Houston, Texas

25 of 329 Carid reviews

I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the USA logo, Dan williams csr confirmed it was made in the USA. I unpacked the part upon and it has ,made in Korea stamped on the part....called for a refund and was told they could only offer me a $20 refund

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rhino Pac Clutch Kit And Clutch Master Cylinder
Review category
Equipment
review #939408 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 329 Carid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18 #1242448 Houston, Texas, United States

Nope , they basically said they didn't care if it's being falsely advertised as an American made part and will continue advertising as an American made part even though it's clearly marked made in Korea. They sent me twenty dollars of the hundred and sixty I paid even though I said I wouldn't accept it as a resolution.
So I couldn't to tell everyone on mechanic sites on Facebook, roadkill ,gas monkey, Stacy David gears, hot rod magazin and so on .....how CARiD sells knockoff parts as genuine American made. I also left CARiD reviews on AutoZone, O'Reilly, advanced auto parts, JC Whitney RockAuto and pretty much any other Auto Parts page I can find. And will continue to do so until the CEO CARiD calls me, apologizes and refund my money.

1 0 Reply
CARiD

Oct 20 #1229590

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. We regret to know, that the product happened to be not as advertised. The manufacturer claims this is the proudly made in USA product, and we will gladly report your case to them. Please get back to us here with your order confirmation number.
Sincerely,
Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

0 1 Reply

Oct 20 #1229628 Houston, Texas, United States

You've already tried forcing me to take a twenty dollar refund....not happening...I want to talk to corporate!!!! Or your going the end up on Houston consumer fraud evening news reports, I don't even play games!!!!281-622-0729

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carid.
Filing a new complaint about
×