Houston, Texas

I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the USA logo, Dan williams csr confirmed it was made in the USA. I unpacked the part upon and it has ,made in Korea stamped on the part....called for a refund and was told they could only offer me a $20 refund

Review about: Rhino Pac Clutch Kit And Clutch Master Cylinder.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Clutch Kit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1242448

Nope , they basically said they didn't care if it's being falsely advertised as an American made part and will continue advertising as an American made part even though it's clearly marked made in Korea.They sent me twenty dollars of the hundred and sixty I paid even though I said I wouldn't accept it as a resolution.

So I couldn't to tell everyone on mechanic sites on Facebook, roadkill ,gas monkey, Stacy David gears, hot rod magazin and so on .....how CARiD sells knockoff parts as genuine American made.

I also left CARiD reviews on AutoZone, O'Reilly, advanced auto parts, JC Whitney RockAuto and pretty much any other Auto Parts page I can find.And will continue to do so until the CEO CARiD calls me, apologizes and refund my money.

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback.We regret to know, that the product happened to be not as advertised.

The manufacturer claims this is the proudly made in USA product, and we will gladly report your case to them.Please get back to us here with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

to CARiD Houston, Texas, United States #1229628

You've already tried forcing me to take a twenty dollar refund....not happening...I want to talk to corporate!!!! Or your going the end up on Houston consumer fraud evening news reports, I don't even play games!!!!281-622-0729