5.0

Update by user Jun 03, 2017

Refunded shipping charges and issued a $25 gift credit. Thank You!

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2017

Company Response:Dear Shawn, Thank you for contacting CARiD! We apologize for the inconvenience.

The charge for the shipping is correct. The shipping cost is not something that we can discount. The shipping company charges this cost to deliver this particular product to your location. On behalf of CARiD, we guarantee the lowest product cost at the market.

If you happen to find the same part cheaper, we will be glad to price match it for you. Please follow the link for more details: Price Match. Please be advised that we will call you within 24-48 business hours at 3097326483 regarding the cancellation of your order. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us back.

Thank you and have a great day! Sincerely, CARiD John Customer Service Customer Experience Center Phone: 800.505.3274 Email: support@carid.com FacebookGoogle+YoutubeMyCARiD Shawn Warren - shawnwarren3@mchsi.com - Apr 29 2017, 12:24 PM This better be a mistake for the shipping amount. If this is correct I want a refund! I will call my credit card company on Monday if I don?t hear back from you.

Shawn Warren 309-732-6483 SKU: 97610361 Dawn® - Rear Bumper Protector Toyota Camry 2010, Rear Bumper Protector by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector.

With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when... DELIVERY: $64.93 1 $59.62 Subtotal: $59.62 Shipping: $64.93 Tax: $0.00 Total: $124.55 more details on - https://www.carid.com/cart.php?mode=order_m

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Shipping fraud.

Comments

sbwarren
Davenport, Iowa, United States #1335828

The company called me the next day to explain that there was an issue with their ordering system. They refunded shipping charges and gave me a $25 credit. very good company to deal with, will buy from again.

CARiD

Hello Shawn,

Thank you very much for taking time to post this feedback and letting us know about the issue you had encountered with. We apologize for the error in the shipping cost.

There was no intention of deceit with this order. It was a simple error on the website. The weight and dimensions have been corrected, and the correct amount of shipping was calculated at $8.73.

The balance of the overcharge ($56.20) has been refunded to your account on the 1st of May.

Once again, we do apologize for all inconvenience caused to you during this transaction. If any questions occur, please contact us.

Sincerely,