2.0
Turnaround Time

Hello everyone, I would like to gather contact information for everyone who is interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Onyx/CarID. If you've found that you've been scammed by this dishonest company, please contact me directly at carid_classaction@yahoo.com so we can get the ball rolling.

The more participants we have the better chance we have of being effective. Each person’s claim individually may be too small to pursue cost-effectively. Combining many relatively small claims, however, may justify the expense of litigation and improve the chances for success, especially against large corporations. CarID has taken advantage of consumers for far too long.

A lot of posts/complaints don't have contact information or the information has been hidden by the site so please share this email address along with consumer posts/complaints you see online. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

I liked: Way my headlights look on my car.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Disregard for the consumer, Faulty product.

Comments

Read the ongoing lawsuit against CARID filed by Daimler this year. Very interesting!