Carid - Buyer Beware!!!

Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015.It was delivered on March 27, 2015.

My initial inspection was that the box was damaged and in bad shape, but I personally did not know what to look for in damage for fiberglass body parts. Parts were further inspected by my body shop professional on April 4, 2015 upon preparation of installing the body kit. The shop called me immediately to come to the shop to show me major problems. The body kit has numerous chips in the gel coat and several cracks in the fiberglass.

The also noted that the front bumper cover would not fit my car as stated without removing the front bumper support cross beam and front bumper impact absorber pad. Both of these are major safety features on the car and removal would make the car unsafe to drive with fear of front impact would cause the motor to come into the cab of the car due to no front impact protection. Of course the website did not state this major modification to my actual car frame structure, but only stated that sanding and cutting of the parts would be required and professional installation. I contacted immediately that same day and they requested photos.

I sent photos of all the damage. No response back. I called several times and kept being sent to an automated customer service to take a message and never called back. The finally spoke with a manager on April 9, 2015.

Sent him the photos and he said that I had a good claim and should know something in 24-48 hours. No response. I have emailed and called several times again to only be ignored again. Their website says 100 percent Satisfaction Guaranteed.

This is apparently a lie.

They have basically stole my money.Do not purchase from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 01, 2015 #990420

I am so sorry to hear about your luck. I had also ordered a hood for my car and it was also damaged. They have been giving me the same run around.

0 0 Reply

Jun 06, 2015 #991923 Jonesboro, Arkansas

I filed a dispute with my credit card and got my money back.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.