61 views
1.2

Do Not order from CariD. They are a scam, no customer service and they do not hold up their end of the deal.

Ordered wheels and tires; they mounted them wrong...and would not make up for the mistake even after the customer service rep read back to me the comments the salesperson took about how to mount the tires on the rim.

They did not own up, allow a return or help fix the problem.

No customer service beyond the first person you talk to...they fake it and say we are putting you on hold to talk my supervisor, but you can never get that person on the phone. No known number for a corporate office...they are a ghost.

Go elsewhere!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CariD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: They go out of business.

CARiD Cons: Deceptive customer service in returning an item, Lack of communication, Post-sales service, Return policy on incorrect items delivered.

Comments

#1939659

I agree. I had the same experience. Love the title.

#1930324

I ordered a whole lot of expensive brake parts for two cars. They arrived and we installed them.

However one caliper came with stripped threads and was noticeably banged up as in scratches etc. Because of stripped threads impossible to install. I started in July and numerous communications with two reps mainly JEAN MA who had me send pictures of the part but even a picture of the car registration??? Since then she has not responded to any e-mails.

I can't finish the brakes without the caliper! This is now end of September I am forced to buy new calipers from a local source.

I'm out about $330.00 Canadian. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CARID....NOTHING !!!!

CARiD Reviews