Verified Reviewer

1.8

I bought two struts and two shocks KYB, I received the shocks and one strut on 09-27-20 the strut box was tore open the strut was ok. on the UPS sticker said 1 of 2 23lb.

so the other strut has not showed up. I talk to four different people no one found my other strut they were supose to of send me a e-mail and tracking number that Thursday here it is Monday the 31st I still do not know where my other strut is or do I know if it is even coming ,this is my only vehicle its holding my garage stall up I cant move the vehicle, not a happy camper. How hard is it to call your source and find out where the other strut is.

everybody I talk to has done nothing, three day weekend coming up no vehicle, if they cant get me this other strut SR4130 give me a refund for the one strut, I will order it from some one else. I cant believe a person has to go threw this kinda aggravation.

User's recommendation: Do not order anything from these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

CARiD Pros: Product and service.

CARiD Cons: Misleading shipping information.

Comments