2.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered some new tail lights for my truck. They look great, arrived quickly.

I was very pleased until i noticed that they leak. I was disappointed because they were expensive tail lights but figured carid would replace with no issue. There is where it went wrong. They wanted me to pull out my tail lights and disable my vehicle and send them back so they could inspect them and replace.

I told them that was unacceptable but it didn't matter. I called in and was told that I could technically purchase another set and they would refund when they received the defective ones. I had to do this procedure or live with $225 tail lights that leak. I let them know that this isn't an acceptable warranty policy.

She informed me that this isn't a policy, its a procedure that they created to help me the customer. What???

I feel very unhappy with my decision to buy from carid and will not make that mistake again! Beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spyder Auto Tail Light.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: advance replacement, like the rest of the free market. I own a business and would be out of business if I ran it like this..

Comments

Got screwed for the second time with this company. After the first time I should have known but decided to give them another chance.

Takes consumers money to keep them at bay and “bullshit them” until the wrong product gets delivered and them the consumer has to wait for a return label one to three days.

More or less the consumers time and money is tied up for about four weeks. I will be sure to let my experience be know within the automotive enthusiasts world that I am part of!

Wow glad I read..Thanks won't be ordering again from CarID